AES Main Menu

Hi

First, thanks for a fantastic program. Downloaded AES 2.0 Beta and installed in my FSX + Acc pac. Everything went just smooth.

Started from the "default EDDH", made the settings/configurations needed and started testing. Pressed <Ctrl+Shift+W> and the main menu came up, BUT only the upper part was shown:

"AES - Airport.......................- <Close window eith F10>" but nothing else, no choices for the F1, F2...... keys.

I checked and double checked that I was properly located at gate, engines off and parking breakes set. Still no "submenu".

I pressed the F1 and after a while a lady told me that deboarding was completed.

I looked in the "timetable" for different services so I knew how long each serveice would take.

I pressed F2 and F3 and so on (could see the keycombinations from the users manual) catering vehicles came, unloading og luggage started, a man stood in front of the plane ans so on, but NO "submenu".

What have I done wrong?

Also I have the lisenced ESSA (Stockholm/Arlanda) airport installed and activated but it doesn't show up in AES activation list.

Jack J Jackson

A Swede in Spain

• Developer

The problem with the window is a Acc-Pack Problem: When you only see a the headline, click on the lower border and pull the window down, so that it is increase in size, then you see the text