B737 Pilot In Command

Olda

I have B737 Pilot in Command and Legacy from Wilco. When is rainy, I have in virtual cockpit - in either case - before windows of aircraft blue screen and isn´t see from aircraft. When I change view on 2D cockpit or another view, it is all right. Can you help me somebody? On another aircrafts - Level D, PMDG B747 - it is all right, I have FSX.

Olda

I have once more problem still. When I want change standard arrive with rwy, my FSX crash down. Exist some help? Thanks

Hello Olda,

Could you please try to explain a little differently.

Does this crash when you are approaching an airport, any airport or a specific one.

Hello Shaun,

this problem is everywhere - at I fly, when I stay on ground. When I want in FMC change arrive rwy or standard arrive, FSX crash and on screen is only surface of Windows. Excuse my eanglish. Olda

Hello Olda,

So this only happens when you are programming the FMC.

Yes, but only when I correct arrive rwy or standard arrive way. When I correct - for example - rwy for departure and standard departure way, is it all right. Only when I repair arrive rwy. And this happen on ground so as at flight. Simply, is not possible correct arrive rwy.

Hello Olda,

When you say correcting do you mean that you have already set a runway for destination airport and are changing it to another or when you are just selecting one when programming it from thestart.

Hello Olda,

When you say correcting do you mean that you have already set a runway for destination airport and are changing it to another or when you are just selecting one when programming it from thestart.

Hello Shaun,

For example:

I want fly. On departure airport I set all to FMC - no problem. I fly and I am about 100Nm before destination. I want set rwy and arrive way. No problem. But now when I want correct rwy and arrive way on destination airport, FSX crash. The same problem happen, when I stay on ground and set arrive and when I want correct her. Sorry my eanglish again. Olda

And, I hear that exist servispack for B737PIC for FSX? For FS9 exist sure.

Hello Olda,

If there is a service pack it should be available in the FAQs/Updates Section at the shop.

So the FMC doesn't crash if you dont alter the arrival runway after its been programmed.

Hello Olda,

If there is a service pack it should be available in the FAQs/Updates Section at the shop.

So the FMC doesn't crash if you dont alter the arrival runway after its been programmed.

Yes, when I donť correct arrive rwy and arrive way in FMC is it all right. Only correction, but it is sometimes necessary. Olda

Hello Olda,

What happens if you run FSX as Administrator by right clicking on its Icon and selecting, "Run as Administrator".

Did you also try the suggestion on the Wilco Support pages titled, "HOW TO SETUP 737PIC under Windows-VISTA :"

It can be found here.

Thank you Sauhn,

now I know, that my problems are from installer 2a(on CD version). Now exist installer 2b, but this is only for download version. I wrote on Wilco support forum, but you don´t answer me. I wait a few days. Thanks Olda

Hello Olda,

Write to support@aerosoft.com as well regarding the CD issue and I'll pass it onto our Tech guys.

I wrote on your e-mail adress. Thank you very mutch. Olda

• 2 weeks later...

HI, i just bought (downloading VS) 737 PIC and i can't use any buttons in both FS X and 2004

I can't adjust setting on AP

I got windows XP SP2 processor AMD DUAL CORE