Eurowings 2004 In Vista And Fs2004

apilot01

I have recently bought a new PC which is running Vista Home Premium; I have also installed FS2004 which runs satisfactorily. But when I try to install Eurowings 2004 version 3.0 I see a message "FSUIPC has a problem. The version of 2004 detected is not compatible with this version of FSUIPC. It is build 9.01.40901. You need the current version of FS 2004. Check the help about. The build should be 9.00.30612."

With other add-ons I have had to navigate to the FS9 folder but this FSUIPC problem will not let me do this.

Can anyone please tell me how I can install Eurowings into FS2004 on a Vista OS machine?

Thank you.

Dear Shaun,

Thank you for all your help. I have now installed Eurowings using the latest version of FSUIPC for FS2004. All 3 planes on the disc installed OK but when I tried to run the BAe 146 I could not find the Virtual Cockpit. The 2D cockpit is present but as I am using a Matrox Triplehead2Go screen extender the image is not really usable. In all other add-ons (including PMDG's 747) switching to VC solves the problem, but not this time.

Do you have any ideas, please?

Thank you

Hello apilot01,

Please check this thread here.

A search can sometimes yield results and save you waiting for an answer ;)