Aes And Fsx

Hi:

Mine is a simple question, I have AES 1.99b installed and it recognized several addons I have in FSX. So, I thought I would activate LEMD. Unfortunately, I get no AES services and all the jetways are missing. Did I do something wrong or will I just have to wait until AES 2 is released.

Any views or guidance would be appreciated.

Dec1768

• Verified Developer

AES 1.99 is only for FS2004 not for FSX. Where did you read, that you can install it in FSX? How did you install it in FSX? Not with the installer!

BTW: DEC1768 is a supid name you parents gave you :blush:

AES 1.99 is only for FS2004 not for FSX. Where did you read, that you can install it in FSX? How did you install it in FSX? Not with the installer!

BTW: DEC1768 is a supid name you parents gave you :blush:

Why then does the AES installer read the presence of FSX on my computer, as well as all my third-party software? If it can't be done, then it shouldn't show up on the list of airports that can be activated. Anyway, my mistake; keep up the good work.

DEC1768 - what can I say, my parents were siblings.