Aes Suggestion

I really enjoy AES 1.99 and tried it last evening at Roissy Charles de Gaulle under FSX.

I wanted to show to my wife what was going on when the plane (B737) arrive at the gate with all the scenery enhancement on.

"Very nice, indeed... But why those cars and trucks appear like that, coming from another dimension ?" :rolleyes:

She was speaking about cargo loading trucks, catering vehicles and so on.

Nice question isn't it ? :blush:

May be it's too late, too difficult, too what else, but I think that's no so bad seen.

I really enjoy AES 1.99 and tried it last evening at Roissy Charles de Gaulle under FSX.

I wanted to show to my wife what was going on when the plane (B737) arrive at the gate with all the scenery enhancement on.

"Very nice, indeed... But why those cars and trucks appear like that, coming from another dimension ?" :rolleyes:

She was speaking about cargo loading trucks, catering vehicles and so on.

Nice question isn't it ? :blush:

May be it's too late, too difficult, too what else, but I think that's no so bad seen.

Good idea, but I think that Oli already have those things ready....soon. I think we will see a hole new AES with many new things like cargo loading trucks.... :) Wait and see.... U will be supprise :rolleyes: