Do 27 Service And Maintenance

hprass

My Dornier needs service and maintenance, which I'm anxious to provide. Where in the manuals are the instructions on what's needed and how to provide it?

I've done the searches of the manuals to no avail. The screen with the "dip stick" is a mystery to me.

My version may never arise from "simple" and will bear the black smoke of inferiority in perpetuity.

Help!

HP

• Deputy Sheriffs

Access maintenance mode from the kneeboard. See section 3.0 of the manual for details. There you'll find descriptions of each of the pages. The 5th page of section 3.0 of the manual describes maintenance mode. Once you left click anywhere in the "...check through the plane and systems!" text on the kneeboard, wait for the virtual mechanic (no, you won't see him or her) to do their magic. After they're done, you'll see text underneath "...check through the plane and systems!" telling you if anything was found. Turn the page and you'll see what needs fixing. Left click on a box to start the "repair" and heed the instruction to check no more than two at a time. Depending on the severity, some time may go by before the mechanic is done, which will make the discrepancy go away. It may look like nothing is happening, but trust me, the discrepancy will evenutally be cleared (may take a couple of minutes).

Hope this helps.

Access maintenance mode from the kneeboard. See section 3.0 of the manual for details. There you'll find descriptions of each of the pages. The 5th page of section 3.0 of the manual describes maintenance mode. Once you left click anywhere in the "...check through the plane and systems!" text on the kneeboard, wait for the virtual mechanic (no, you won't see him or her) to do their magic. After they're done, you'll see text underneath "...check through the plane and systems!" telling you if anything was found. Turn the page and you'll see what needs fixing. Left click on a box to start the "repair" and heed the instruction to check no more than two at a time. Depending on the severity, some time may go by before the mechanic is done, which will make the discrepancy go away. It may look like nothing is happening, but trust me, the discrepancy will evenutally be cleared (may take a couple of minutes).

Hope this helps.

Herman,

Thanks for your detailed and clear assisstance. Have my wrench in hand!

HP