My Traffic Aircraft Dissapear

Canuck17

in FSX the aircraft takeoff and land but even when i follow them the aircraf just dissapear suddenly!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

after following them for about five minutes they dissapear and unless they are on final (the aircraft just appear) or have just left the airport there is no traffic please assist in this matter, thank you all

in FSX the aircraft takeoff and land but even when i follow them the aircraf just dissapear suddenly!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

after following them for about five minutes they dissapear and unless they are on final (the aircraft just appear) or have just left the airport there is no traffic please assist in this matter, thank you all

That is waht is called reality bubble. Only aircraft within a certain distance f the actual user plane are fine tracked and displayed, all the rest is tracked very coarse and not displayed. If you really fly an interception, you should be able to follow them until the end of the world...

That is waht is called reality bubble. Only aircraft within a certain distance f the actual user plane are fine tracked and displayed, all the rest is tracked very coarse and not displayed. If you really fly an interception, you should be able to follow them until the end of the world...

i am usaully within 1 nm of the aircraft and most the time once they have left the airport they dissapear even when i am tailing them very closely

i am usaully within 1 nm of the aircraft and most the time once they have left the airport they dissapear even when i am tailing them very closely

I only know the above reason, otherwise I can follow them until end of reality bubble...