Rcaf Cc-138 Twin Otter Repaint

aircanuck

Hello everyone,

Came across an interesting web site titled RCAF.Com, and it appears that the livery of the early "Search & Rescue" Twotters were all white.

Any ambitious souls out there interested in loading the paint gun and having a go ??

** Note - its the short nosed version.

Cheers for now

Aircanuck

post-15471-1237657390_thumb.jpg

If they're all white, that would be a pretty simple repaint. :rolleyes: Send a link to the one you're wanting to give us a better look.

http://www.rcaf.com/aircraft/transports/tw...d9075b17b3bf6c0

Good day,

Pls see attached thumbnail.

And while were on this topic ...... if I may !

The existing Canadian "Search & Rescue" Otter on skis that came with the mission pack is the wrong model ( long nose ) all CC138 are the short nose version. Could you remedy this with an additional texture for the proper model on wheels

Aircanuck

I started working on it and had half the plane done before my editor froze and I hadn't saved it yet... lost all work. I'll work on it in the next few days if I get some spare time and give you some screens to see if you like it.

Well, the only picture I could find to go off of is the one from the link you gave me, so I hope it's as accurate as can be. I'll post some pics and the download link. Hope you like it.

DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.4shared.com/file/95885038/d2865...Otter_RCAF.html

1-10.jpg

2-9.jpg

twinotter_1.jpg

this is what the thumbail looks like in your aircraft selection:

thumbnail-1.jpg

Man O man FSXaddict, you indeed have nailed it !!

Working from what you were given was not an easy task, once again cheers for the effort.

I've just been dispatched out of Yellowknife to track down some missing hunters .... wish me luck !!

Bye for now.

Aircanuck