Manhattan X

• Aerosoft

Kevin, our latest best friend, published a nice review of Manahattan X. He does good screenshots and his reviews are always very readable, something that can not be said about all of them. He concludes: "They certainly have a gift with sceneries, and it just astounds me that they can produce such quality in such numbers. Manhattan X is, in a word, inspired; the scenery is the best I’ve seen for a city area, and other similar metropolitan packages are placed as distant seconds and thirds to this masterpiece. The detail crammed into this small island is quite as outstanding as what I remember from my brief trip to the East Coast. I enjoyed it much more than I expected, and I know I will return here well into the future for screenshots, adventure, and the thrill of getting up close to those looming skyscrapers"

Read the full review

And here some images from the review.

2009-2-27_16-49-16-135.jpg

2009-2-26_17-36-54-538.jpg