FSFK V3 not showing Vatsim data

fvrufd2u

Works fine here (as of 09:29 ZULU). Maybe a small network problem when you tried to display the traffic?

Regards

Thomas

I should've been clearer. It's never worked since I first installed FSFK a few days ago. I'll try to reinstall and see what happens.

Works fine here (as of 09:29 ZULU). Maybe a small network problem when you tried to display the traffic?

Regards

Thomas

Fresh install and still no Vatsim data. As I said earlier, IVAO works perfectly, but Vatsim never has. Any more ideas?

Thanks

Dustin

Regards

Thomas

I've now tried it on two computers with no luck. Also bypassed my router/firewall. VATSPY is working, so it's not a problem on Vatsim's end. Obviously it's a problem in my setup. My two screenshots show IVAO working, while VATSIM shows nothing.

Dustin

post-10664-1235589478_thumb.jpg

post-10664-1235589505_thumb.jpg

Can you please start FSFK in debug mode (either via the start menu shortcut or by running it with the command line parameter "/DBG") and send me the resulting log file (under "Documents\FS Flight Keeper\Logs\FSFK.log") after you have tried to display the VATSIM traffic. Please mail the log to the FSFK support address.

Thanks

Thomas

Can you please start FSFK in debug mode (either via the start menu shortcut or by running it with the command line parameter "/DBG") and send me the resulting log file (under "Documents\FS Flight Keeper\Logs\FSFK.log") after you have tried to display the VATSIM traffic. Please mail the log to the FSFK support address.

Thanks

Thomas

Log sent

Dustin

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I can confirm problem here as well. IVAO - OK, VATSIM - no display at all. FSFK 3.01. Some of my collegues also reported this problem.

Thomas, help highly appreciated

VATSIM has changed the server status URL. That’s why you cannot download the data. Could you please change the value for the following registry entry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Thomas Molitor EDV Service\FS Flight Keeper\3.0\MapDisplay\VATIMStatusAddress

to: http://www.vatsim.net/data/status.txt

Regards

Thomas

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem.

Following the remedy given in this thread I changed the key value:

from - http://data.vatsim.net/data/status.txt

to - http://www.vatsim.net/data/status.txt

Unfortunately, the problem isn't fixed. IVAO traffic shows with no problem. Both VATSpy and vRoute show vatsim traffic as well.

Any suggestions....

Very best regards

Hello Kiwiwanabe,

Have you checked over at the Flight Keeper Support Forums for advice on this.

No, I guess I'm confused by the fact that when I click on FS Flight Keeper help and select "Support Forum" it brings me straight to HERE (Aerosoft Forum). Further when doing a search on the problem and finding this thread addressing the exact issue I guess it didn't occur to me to go to a different forum and start a duplicate thread. But that's OK Shaun...I'll go do exactly that...

It wasn't all that long ago Thomas simply answered trouble shooting queries ... 27 March in this case.