Wings flex and strobe lights

liveopenskies

Hi !

I would like to know if anyone here know how to make strobe lights folow the wings flex ? I'm using "shockwave production 3d redux light" and i'm using overland (SMS) aircraft.

I know i'm not in the right forum to post this topic but i have asked shockwave prod forum and look topics there but no concrete answers so maybe there's somebody here who can fix this problem ? (see the picture)

Thanks and sorry for my english, i'm not so fluent :rolleyes:

LiveOpenSkies

post-23854-1234035562_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately that is not possible. The redux lights are defined by xyz coordinates in the aircraft.cfg, so they're static. The original aircraft lights that move with the wing flex are attached to the mdl. They also use FX files though. So you would have to find out which ones and replace them. ;)

Unfortunately that is not possible. The redux lights are defined by xyz coordinates in the aircraft.cfg, so they're static. The original aircraft lights that move with the wing flex are attached to the mdl. They also use FX files though. So you would have to find out which ones and replace them. ;)

:blink: okay...that's gonna be very difficult to found ! I'll try and will see if it work.

Thanks for the fast answer !

LiveOpenSkies

Just a question, where i have to replace the FX files ? in the fs9 effect folder or in the aircraft .mdl ?

LiveOpenSkies