AES says KATL not installed

paveodie

I'm using AES 1.99a and have installed Imaginesim KATL. I have checked that KATL is active in my FS scenery folder (priority below AES which is always at the top) and have loaded a flight at the airport to verify that the scenery is indeed there. In AES help under airports, it does not show the scenery as being loaded (box checked to show only my available scenery). Any thoughts on why it is not showing up? Should I reload AES or the scenery itself?

Any help is appreciated

Trevor

• Developer

Can you please check, that you don't have marked the Scenery Entry as "Cache this scenery" in the Scenery Library? The entry must be used as "Use Scenery direct", otherwise AES will ignore this entry.

And, if you use Vista and your FS is installed below C:\Program Files\..., you may get a warning in AES Help, that you have a Scenery.cfg in the virtual store. Then it is possible that AES don't see the scenery, because AES will not read the correct CFG.