Eurowings Airbus 319/320

Stanner

I purchased Eurowings Airbus 319/320 in CD format. However, I can find no tutorial folder. I am in need of instructions on how to operate the autopilot. Is there anywhere I can get a tutorial?

I am using FS2004 on Windows XP. I need instructions on how to access FS2004 flight plans that have been saved over into the FMC. I do not have FS2002.

In the read me file it said that plans saved in FS2004 "My Documents\Flight Simulator Files" must be moved to "FS2002\Flights\myflts"

I do not have FS2002 installed. Does it mean I must create a folder "FS2002\Flights\myflts" ? I yes, where do I place this folder. ?

Would appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you.

Stanner

Guest Hodge001

Hi Stanner

You can get the manuals if you log on to the Aerosoft support page and choose Eurowings 2004 from the drop down menu that contains A319-320 manuals, along with the FMC manual.

As for the location of the flight plans. If I remember correctly the FS9 V9.1 already has a folder called myflights, if not just create one, and as for you not having FS2002, it doesn’t matter because in the main FS directory you should have two files one called FS2002.cfg and the other called FS2002.exe, that is enough to effectively fool the FMC into thinking that you actually have FS2002, and thereby allow the FMC to operate, just remember to put any FS9 generated flight into that folder after you have crated them.

I hope it helps.

Jim Hodkinson

Guest Hodge001

Hi again Stanner

I just remembered an earlier post in which I explained how to modify the imported FS9 plans IF after moving the flight plans to the myflights folder the waypoints in the flight plan show up in the FMC as flight plan discontinuities rather than the waypoints that the original flight plan had in it.

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...c=19746&hl=

If the link does not work (I don’t have a lot of luck with these), its under Information and General Discussion > General Discussion, under the post heading of Fmc Fs9 - Eurowings Pro

Again I hope it helps.

Jim Hodkinson