AES Airports and new computer

njuser

I have just bought a new computer and am trying to transfer all of my purchased airports to the new machine including my AES. Is there a way to activate the airports on my new machine since I have already activated them on my old machine through purchasing credits? Thank you.

Searching the forum would have called back many a return.

7 posts down.

From Oliver Pabst

Hi,

when you install AES on a clean new PC, you can add and assign Credits as normal, but you lose all setting and configs.

The best way is, to save all *.DAT Files you find in the ..\Aerosoft\AES maindir and create a ..\Aerosoft\AES directory on the new PC, copy the files there and then start the newest Installer. The Installer will add all needed program files, but keeps the setting and all Credits and assignments are back. Then you only need to mark all you allready installed addon Airports to "FS9" in the list, then all parts are back there too.

In this case, also you Aircraft-Door-Settings (Intelliscene.cfg) should be back, aslong as the Aircraft is installed in the same Subdirectoryname below AIRCRAFT as on the old PC (what should be automatically for all payware aircrafts)

Cheers