Seahawk/J Hawk Hover

Dan Snyder

No matter what I do the aircraft hovers backwards in APR Hover mode. I thought at first it was the wind, but it will hover backwards even if the wind is off the tail. I have the realism setting set to medium, and i"m sure my joystick is returning to center. Thank you for your time.

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I already placed it in June 2008 in the german discussion forum.

I give just a few collective, the chopper starts to hover. Than I have to give a lot of more power, until something changes in hovering height.

As soon as I have given a special amout of collective, the Seahawk starts to move backwards. No chance to catch it.

If I give full power to the engine it starts like a rocket upwards.

Unfortunately I did not get a satisfying answer or solution to that problem yet.

Would like to fly it more and more, but not only thru autopilot, but also manually.

Here is the german discussion forum entry: Problems with hovern

Still waiting for a solution.

Best regards,

Frank

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I already placed it in June 2008 in the german discussion forum.

Still waiting for a solution.

Best regards,

Frank

Hi Frank,

Give me a day or two and I will post up a tutorial as I will have to drop out a lot of the technical stuff as it's not applicable (well 90% isn't) in FS9 or FSX.

Hi James,

no problem! Wasn't a violent complain!

It is just, that it seems some people have this problem, some have not.

At least I am 'happy', that other ones experience sometimes the same like me.

It is just so, that in manual flying mode, it is not possible for me to hover because it always goes backwards and this movement is actually not to compensate anyhow.

If I remember correctly someone from development side or Aerosoft told me, to have a look on this, after something else was accomplished, don't remember what.

Best regards,

Frank