wawa

Sorry frineds for me English!

Im purchased a 10 credits of AES but i don't connect the AES to me FSX apear this mesage: Status ID:+29382=0/29382

in the window only see the -ebbr

-edlp -lemd -lfpg -lfrb -lsgg -vhhx in red and off. No detect me airports and i can't run this aplication, help please and thx.

• Developer

1.) How did you get AES in FSX? AES is FS9 Only. If you see FSX in AESHelp but you have installed it in FS9, please check if you have a FSX.EXE in your FS9 Maindirectory and delete the one.

2.) If you try to install AES into the FSX, you need to wait until AES 2.0 is released.

And as a Service of my wife, here in spanish:

1.) Como has logrado que AES funcione en FSX? AES funciona solo con el FS9. Si ves FSX en el AESHelp pero no tienes instalado el FS9, porfavor verifica si tienes un archivo que se llama FSX.EXE en el directorio principal de tu FS9 y porfavor borralo.

2.) Si tratas de instalar AES en el FSX, necesitas esperar que salga el AES 2.0.

1.) How did you get AES in FSX? AES is FS9 Only. If you see FSX in AESHelp but you have installed it in FS9, please check if you have a FSX.EXE in your FS9 Maindirectory and delete the one.

2.) If you try to install AES into the FSX, you need to wait until AES 2.0 is released.

And as a Service of my wife, here in spanish:

1.) Como has logrado que AES funcione en FSX? AES funciona solo con el FS9. Si ves FSX en el AESHelp pero no tienes instalado el FS9, porfavor verifica si tienes un archivo que se llama FSX.EXE en el directorio principal de tu FS9 y porfavor borralo.

2.) Si tratas de instalar AES en el FSX, necesitas esperar que salga el AES 2.0.

Gracias por responder tan pronto, tendre que esperar la 2.0!

Sorry.