HU-25

Daggernaut

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Coast...dian/0519976/L/

"So that others may live."

"Semper Paratus"

They live by these words, these are the men and women of the United States Coast Guard. The link is to a fabulous picture of an equally fabulous French made airplane which is the subject of this posting. She is fast, so she can get to those in distress quickly, and she can be furious with drug smugglers and other criminals in the high seas. The Dassault HU-25 Guardian or its civilian counterpart the Falcon 20 also used by Fedex and other small cargo companies and air charter services, is a fantastic airplane. Fast, economical, and simple with french elegance and style. Again... no quality FSX variant.

The US Coast Guard forward deploys a detatchment of two airplanes in CGAS Borinquen located in San Juan Puerto Rico, right at the front lines in the war on drugs. Federal Express began with a fleet of these ariplanes before becoming what it is today. There are still some small air cargo companies operating this type and yet several more for air charter.

The Drug Wars:

The USCG pampers her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsPvzyyXHMI

Landing KMIA:

Fantastic airplane, great missions, what more could I possibly ask for $50.00 huh? :rolleyes:

post-18361-1228729071_thumb.jpg

post-18361-1228730015_thumb.jpg

post-18361-1228730155_thumb.jpg

post-18361-1228730317_thumb.jpg

post-18361-1228730613_thumb.jpg

post-18361-1228730771_thumb.jpg

post-18361-1228730915_thumb.jpg

• Aerosoft

Without disrespect, just putting up loads of posts with pictures does not really makes us pick aircraft projects. For example a HU-25 will simply not attract enough customers to make it worthwhile for us to start a project on it commercially. There is a longer topic that we follow and that I promise DOES influence our decisions. Check it here

Without disrespect, just putting up loads of posts with pictures does not really makes us pick aircraft projects. For example a HU-25 will simply not attract enough customers to make it worthwhile for us to start a project on it commercially. There is a longer topic that we follow and that I promise DOES influence our decisions. Check it here

None taken. If the pictures are inappropriate, I promise not to post anything with it from now on. Thanks for the link.