FDC Live Cockpit problem

Turambar

Since a few days I'm using FDC Live Cockpit. I'm still a beginner in using it, but I learn! There's a strange problem though; when I start up FDC, choose my profile and switch to FSX I get a black screen, while the sounds of FDC are audible. It's like FSX is frozen. I have to turn to the taskmanager, click on FSX in taskmanager before the usual FSX runaway screen turns up...

Maybe there's a setting which I'm forgetting? Please help!

Since a few days I'm using FDC Live Cockpit. I'm still a beginner in using it, but I learn! There's a strange problem though; when I start up FDC, choose my profile and switch to FSX I get a black screen, while the sounds of FDC are audible. It's like FSX is frozen. I have to turn to the taskmanager, click on FSX in taskmanager before the usual FSX runaway screen turns up...

Maybe there's a setting which I'm forgetting? Please help!

Hi,

I'm assuming you are using the very latest version of FDC, which is 3.8.3 (another update is due any day now)

FDC will not be the cause of what you are seeing.... it does not interact (graphically) with FS.... I would suggest you check you video drivers