Bush Hawk Spin/trim/oat/time

jochenb161

Hello guys,

I have a few questions about this really great plane:

1. She has a very strong tendency to go to the right. I trie several different cargo settings, but always the same, am I right or do I something wrong ?

2. There is no possibility to trim this spin (mentioned above) away. I only found the pitch-trim. Is this right ?

3. There is no tool-tip when I place the mouse over the thermometer, and is really hard to read this gauge !

4. Is there somewhere a clock ?

5. Its a really great plane, good work. I have as much fun as with the hughes !!!:-)

Thanks in advance

Jochen

Hello guys,

I have a few questions about this really great plane:

1. She has a very strong tendency to go to the right. I trie several different cargo settings, but always the same, am I right or do I something wrong ?

2. There is no possibility to trim this spin (mentioned above) away. I only found the pitch-trim. Is this right ?

3. There is no tool-tip when I place the mouse over the thermometer, and is really hard to read this gauge !

4. Is there somewhere a clock ?

5. Its a really great plane, good work. I have as much fun as with the hughes !!!:-)

Thanks in advance

Jochen

Hi Jochen, do you have balanced fuel in the tanks? There are considerable imbalances after you burn out 10 or 15 gallon from one tank (as there should be). I hear you about the OAT, I just pan over there and zoom in 5 times always seems to do the trick and it's easy enough.

Jochen, I hope these answers help:

1. Switch fuel tanks occasionally, otherwise the right turn gets way too much - and once she starts turning left, swithc tanks back.

2. Correct, no lateral trim. Elevator only. Well, not quite... on the real Bushhawk there is a trim tab on the rudder, which the owner will bend over with a bending block and a hammer to suit his own flying style. But obviously you can't change this.

3. In VC mode switch to instrument panel view ("A") and back ("shift+A")

4. On VFR Models there is a clock and oil pressure / temperature gauge in the middle panel. The clock has several functions, so take time to study what it can do. In IFR models, you have to rely on the GPS for timing and on the GEM for temperatures and the fuel multi gauge for fuel info.

5. Enjoy!

Jochen, maybe you want to reload the aircraft or click on "reset failures" on the realism settings (shift+3). If the aircraft had a heavy right-tendency maybe there was a jamming control surface. Or you had iced controls if you were flying in nasty cold weather. Read the manual to learn more about those situations. ;)