Aes Development

RoniisH

Hello Oliver, couldn't reach you via PM nor could I find any email, so I'll post it here.

As a frequent Stockholm-Arlanda spotter/flyer/whatever, I could provide some info for AES for ESSA.

No distrust towards you, of course, it's just that it's very important that the follow me car follows taxiways Z (not Y) when the aircraft has landed and is heading for a gate.

Here's a link to all charts available from LFV: http://www.lfv.se/sv/LFV/Flygtrafiktjanste.../AD-0-4/AD-2/S/

Regards,

Ron

PS. If you find this post unnecessary, you may delete it. DS

• Verified Developer

Sorry,

but the FS (and AES) will not be able to handle specific Taxirouts, because the engine allways calulate the shortest free route. if that fits you have luck, but there is now way to controll this.

Sorry,

but the FS (and AES) will not be able to handle specific Taxirouts, because the engine allways calulate the shortest free route. if that fits you have luck, but there is now way to controll this.

Easy enough....just taxi via the route you want onto the appron then call up the follow me to the required gate, or if you know your way aroung then find your own way...no problem...AES is still the best thing to hit flight sim scince its realease ;) Im dying for UK2000 egkk to get sorted out

Sorry,

Understood.