We Need More Scenary Of Brazil In The Aes!

Gaze

Hello!

Hey Guys.I fly in Brazil in the Flight Simulator but I flight to so much in the europe,united stades whatever.I think the guys of aerosoft.Need to think more in the Brazil in the AES,we have beaufitful´s scenary´and very realistics example São Paulo(SBGR),Florianopolis(SBFL),Porto Alegre(SBPA),Brasilia(SBBR) and more airport of every part of Brazil.And what I can do to this scenary add to the AES?What I have to do,send a e-mail?Pass the scenary link to made the download(the scenary all this scenary it´s free)And other topic isn´t of this kind of the AES,but the aerosoft need to made a Brazilian airport!My sugestion it´s Guarulhos in São Paulo!Think about this!

Regards!

Ok not problem!I am not the developed of the scenary and I tell to contact the aerosoft.Yes,I now this the guys have to work with you...But I am going to use this topic to upload the photos,the link of the scenary to make the download!

Regards