Heathrow And Aes

Hi Oliver,

I have version 1.97 of AES and have Heathrow checked in the box for 5 credits but when i hit control-shift w nothing happens.I have no trouble with it at KEWR.Any ideas would be appreciated.

Maybe you have to shut down the engines first. That helped me.

• Verified Developer
Hi Oliver,

I have version 1.97 of AES and have Heathrow checked in the box for 5 credits but when i hit control-shift w nothing happens.I have no trouble with it at KEWR.Any ideas would be appreciated.

Is the box checked infront of EGLL? To assign Credits is one part, but when you uncheck the airport, by any unknown reason, it will not work anymore in FS.

Is the box checked infront of EGLL? To assign Credits is one part, but when you uncheck the airport, by any unknown reason, it will not work anymore in FS.

Thank you Oliver for getting back to me,yes the box is checked in front of EGLL

Have you tried my tip to shut down the engines? I had the same problem these days (I just don't know if it was in Heathrow or in Madrid). I made a new intallation of AES and uesd it the first time there. I tried to use control-shift w without any reaction. I also changed the key command to another combination without any results. The AES menu doesn't show. But in the moment I shut down the running engines ( I used PMDG 737-700) AES get's started and the vehicles arrived. Since this point also my key combination control-shift w worked perfectly. Since then I had no more problems using it.

Maybe you can try this first?

Have you tried my tip to shut down the engines? I had the same problem these days (I just don't know if it was in Heathrow or in Madrid). I made a new intallation of AES and uesd it the first time there. I tried to use control-shift w without any reaction. I also changed the key command to another combination without any results. The AES menu doesn't show. But in the moment I shut down the running engines ( I used PMDG 737-700) AES get's started and the vehicles arrived. Since this point also my key combination control-shift w worked perfectly. Since then I had no more problems using it.

Maybe you can try this first?

Hi,

yes i have the engines shut down,tried control-shift w but no AES menu,i was using the CLS A346,although AES works at KEWR no problem.

• Verified Developer
Hi,

yes i have the engines shut down,tried control-shift w but no AES menu,i was using the CLS A346,although AES works at KEWR no problem.

.. and the parking brake is set?

Can you please try to move the aircraft a littlebit forward, maybe you stop to early and you are outside the active position part. The 340 is very long and the center of aircraft is relevant, so maybe you must go forward. Is the Guidance system on Stoppoint?

.. and the parking brake is set?

Can you please try to move the aircraft a littlebit forward, maybe you stop to early and you are outside the active position part. The 340 is very long and the center of aircraft is relevant, so maybe you must go forward. Is the Guidance system on Stoppoint?

Thanks Oliver and macroth 72,all sorted,my front wheel was over the stopline came back and all working fine.Thanks for your quick replys gentlemen.