Aes Languages

That is your second request. When I read your request before my first thought was there is probably not a single Arab working on the OMDB tarmac. The vast majority of "working people" in Dubai are Indian, Pakistani and Philipino. As well, the primary language spoken is English.....

But, no doubt it would give a nice feel to AES when traveling in and out of that great scenery package.....

That is your second request. When I read your request before my first thought was there is probably not a single Arab working on the OMDB tarmac. The vast majority of "working people" in Dubai are Indian, Pakistani and Philipino. As well, the primary language spoken is English.....

But, no doubt it would give a nice feel to AES when traveling in and out of that great scenery package.....

You are absolutely right on your point.

I answered in the last post, but erased the part that said that it would be nice to have an arabic accent, even though it was not truly realistic as they are indeed mainly Indian or Pakistani on the tarmac, and in most of the airport at that.

I would love Oliver to add AES to FKAB's DNMM (Murtala Muhammed, Lagos, Nigeria).

Nothing would amuse me more than to hear the pigeon english there....I'd be happy to record it for him!

Something I always wanted to hear in future generations of FS is different accents in different parts of the globe.

It is no surprise to me that AES and FS9 are ahead of the game. :D

I would love Oliver to add AES to FKAB's DNMM (Murtala Muhammed, Lagos, Nigeria).

Nothing would amuse me more than to hear the pigeon english there....I'd be happy to record it for him!

Something I always wanted to hear in future generations of FS is different accents in different parts of the globe.

It is no surprise to me that AES and FS9 are ahead of the game. :D

It already exists with PFE... You get controller and pilot accents from all over the world regionalized to the area you are flying in... It adds to the immersion factor by 10x at least!

I would highly recommend it,

-Paul

Members may want to keep in perspective the benefit versus effort of Oliver's work.

Would it be better for Oliver to put together a sound package for German or maybe Italian airports where there are multiple AES'ed airports or do a sound pack for Arabic nations where only OMDB is represented....

Oliver will always be the best evaluator of where his efforts should go, but I personally would much rather see/hear my many German and Italian airports be included with new sounds (and hats) rather than the odd one from here and there around the world....

Members may want to keep in perspective the benefit versus effort of Oliver's work.

Would it be better for Oliver to put together a sound package for German or maybe Italian airports where there are multiple AES'ed airports or do a sound pack for Arabic nations where only OMDB is represented....

Oliver will always be the best evaluator of where his efforts should go, but I personally would much rather see/hear my many German and Italian airports be included with new sounds (and hats) rather than the odd one from here and there around the world....

I agree, and that is why I think Emirates380 wrote his request.

The middle east only has one decent airport (omdb) :( hence, I believe his request for it to be in Arabic.

That is why I liked the idea to begin with.

I hate to admit it, but you are right in that some regions (more airports)deserve it more, but do not necessarily see how benefit versus effort comes into play in this case?

P.S> I am refering to the terminology here.

I would love to see Oliver do languages for all regions that are covered by aes, but that as you say is up to him. ;)

... but do not necessarily see how benefit versus effort comes into play in this case?

P.S> I am refering to the terminology here...

Hi Waleed,

Just that it takes the same amount of time and effort to do an Arabic package as an Italian package for example. I assume that anyway. Given that, there would be more benefit from producing a Italian sound package as there are more airports to enjoy it with....

Cheers...

Hi Waleed,

Just that it takes the same amount of time and effort to do an Arabic package as an Italian package for example. I assume that anyway. Given that, there would be more benefit from producing a Italian sound package as there are more airports to enjoy it with....

Cheers...

Sorry for the question, but I had to tread lightly on that one as people seem so interested in quarelling for any reason. ;)

Again, I hate to admit it as I would like to see more mid-east airports done right, but the truth of the matter is Italy, France, Spain, different accents in the U.S. and so on would make a lot more sense. I am practical, but also see that Arabic, if he can find a speaker might not be such a bad thing if he has extra time.

You are right, but that again depends on his intentions.

Personally, I think he opened up a whole new "ballgame" with the different voices, and that alone shows that he is not sitting on his laurels, which is only win-win for all us simmers.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Currently its Right that Dubai is the only Airport in Middle-East.

But what is if AES support in future the upcomming Airports like New Doha International Airport, Abu Dhabi International Airport and Kuwait International Airport.

Or Pakistan's Lahore Allama Iqbal Airport will comming next month for Flight Simulator.

And how much people in the world flies to Dubai in FS-believe me a lot of people!

P.S.: A Kuwait International Airport will comming at the ned of this year- Freeware.

The Real New Doha Airport will open in 2010-so a fs version will also comming.

And Abu Dhabis Terminal 3 will comming for FS with the complete Airport in 2011.

So New Doha and Abu Dhabi is little bit away but for example Kuwait Airport and Lahore Airport will comming.