Aes Not Recognizing Overland Airports

OK, I have Overland's stuff installed and running on my Flightsim. AES says it can't find it or that it isn't activated. The Overland airports are in my Addon Scenery folder and they're activated in my sim. Can anyone help?

OK, I have Overland's stuff installed and running on my Flightsim. AES says it can't find it or that it isn't activated. The Overland airports are in my Addon Scenery folder and they're activated in my sim. Can anyone help?

Sleddriver,

See Oliver's post. Link below:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=19361

I have a slightly different issue, one that perhaps Overland are better placed to answer - but I'd be interested to see if anyone else has it...

When I go to install the update - the installer from Overland says Japanese airports not found (or somesuch wording). Yet I do have legitimate, paid-for copies of Overland Japanese Airports volumes 1 to 6!

I guess it's a problem with the registry (and to do with copying the files over from my old PC to my new PC).

Anyone got any suggestions? I would reinstall, but don't think I backed up the originals (although I did for vols 1-2 and 4-6!)

Rob

• Verified Developer
I have a slightly different issue, one that perhaps Overland are better placed to answer - but I'd be interested to see if anyone else has it...

When I go to install the update - the installer from Overland says Japanese airports not found (or somesuch wording). Yet I do have legitimate, paid-for copies of Overland Japanese Airports volumes 1 to 6!

I guess it's a problem with the registry (and to do with copying the files over from my old PC to my new PC).

Anyone got any suggestions? I would reinstall, but don't think I backed up the originals (although I did for vols 1-2 and 4-6!)

Rob

Send an email to support@overland.co.jp I think they can help.

That's right and I solved the problem by re-running the sceneries installers.

Iouri

Yep, I'd love to re-run the installers, but for reasons I can only associate with age, I didn't keep them for vols 3 and 4, just 1,2,5 and 6!

Have had an initial response from Overland, so hopeful that it can be resolved. Fortunately I still have my proof of purchase on Simmarket...

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, I'd love to re-run the installers, but for reasons I can only associate with age, I didn't keep them for vols 3 and 4, just 1,2,5 and 6!

Have had an initial response from Overland, so hopeful that it can be resolved. Fortunately I still have my proof of purchase on Simmarket...

Rob

Hey, Rob. Did you ever solve this problem, because I have the same problem with the Overland updates.

• Verified Developer
Hey, Rob. Did you ever solve this problem, because I have the same problem with the Overland updates.

As I know, that Update of overland is only installable, when the original Scenery is installed via Installer. When you only have copied the dirctories from somewhere, it will not work.