August And Beyond

Waleed

O.K., having seen the page on upcoming products, I must say it is a happy time for us simmers, but a bad time for our bank accounts.

It seems that lfpg is nearing release, along with stockholm, and I am looking forward to the f-16, even though it has no RJAF repaints.

I will finally get frankfurt, as I am awaiting also the release of madrid.

What I do not get is the Mexican series.

http://aerosoft2.de/trader/pdf/Release%20list%20engl.pdf

There has been no information on this to my knowledge in the forums. Any information would be truly appreciated.

Thanks, but you are also to blame for the "couch" accomodations when my wife has had enough.

What I do not get is the Mexican series.

There has been no information on this to my knowledge in the forums. Any information would be truly appreciated.

It is published by FlyMex and all in all is worth the money. I purchased my copies direct from the developer and shortly after I got them Aerosoft started distributing them. The airports have all been frame rate friendly so far and all seem to be nice renditions of each airport.

Hope this is of some help!