Australian Beaver Repaint Request!

dexdoggy

;) I wonder if there are any talented folk out there that might "knock" a repaint of the Beaver together? A possible subject might look like one of the attached pics?

I found these pics on a great website called www.dhc-2.com "Beaver Tails", and checked on CASA (Australian Aviation authority) and both planes are still flying! (Not sure if pics are current for the repaints though)

"Desperate for more Australian Aeroplanes"

Another one I would love is a modification to the Argentine Ski model included in the Aerosoft pack - it has a nice worn look about it, and it's perfect for hopping around the Australian snow! (Yeh, we actually get quite a bit in certain regions!)

post-14715-1215669062_thumb.jpg

post-14715-1215669164_thumb.jpg

;) I wonder if there are any talented folk out there that might "knock" a repaint of the Beaver together? A possible subject might look like one of the attached pics?

I found these pics on a great website called www.dhc-2.com "Beaver Tails", and checked on CASA (Australian Aviation authority) and both planes are still flying! (Not sure if pics are current for the repaints though)

"Desperate for more Australian Aeroplanes"

Another one I would love is a modification to the Argentine Ski model included in the Aerosoft pack - it has a nice worn look about it, and it's perfect for hopping around the Australian snow! (Yeh, we actually get quite a bit in certain regions!)

Nice paints, but I would need couple more pics from top of wings, bottom of wings and with a bigger resolution if possible.

Valtteri, many thanks for interest, I will try and find some more;

Rimshot, thanks for finding some great pics!

Hope somebody out there can do something!

Challenge to Aerosoft, we would really like some for the Do-27 too! ;)