Trafficbuilder..

If I choose not to install the SDK's from FSX and Acceleration will that hurt MyTraffic install and its working abality? I see you must move traffic builder from a SDK manually to our MyTraffic folder...Why does this need to be done?

I would perfer not to install any SDK's as I have no intention of designing or building in FSX...Can I leave them out?

Thanks for any advice on this.....

Hello Harleyman,

In FSX you only need to install the SDKs if you want to use the TrafficToolbox.

This wont affect the way the program works if you chose not to.

Thanks...So just what does the TrafficToolBox do? So I might know what I'm missing please......Thank You Shawn

Thanks...So just what does the TrafficToolBox do? So I might know what I'm missing please......Thank You Shawn

If you want to use the MyTraffic editor to modify the AI traffic, you enter the step that you design for yourself and do need the SDK. The traffic toolbox gives you a ist of all the AI traffic around you and a radar like map to view it. But if you are happy as it is you do not need it.

If you choose to install the SDK, please make sure you install the one that fits your version of FSX, since there is some negative interference possible other ways.