"pro" Flight Emulator....

Slays

Sorry to say its the biggest waste ever... I have never seen a prodcut like this one...

I can just say everyone... Dont buy it, go ahead and buy Radar Contact. Its much more user friendly, and much more real... i just wasted my money by buying this useless stuff...

Hello Slays,

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but ones man's opinion is not necessarily that of another. There are quite a few people that do like the program and would recommend it.

You make a statement but you don't give any reason as to why!!

Easy reason... If i import my flightplan of FS, the emulator give me the wrong sectors, altitudes and SID/STAR

Easy reason... If i import my flightplan of FS, the emulator give me the wrong sectors, altitudes and SID/STAR

Well a little more info would have been useful but not if you consider PFE to be a waste of time because I really don't want to be wasting mine too :rolleyes:

However, if you need any help with PFE why not drop by our support forum at AVSIM, you'll find many helpful users there who might be able to help with your problems.

Slays,

Please bare in mind Dave March is progressing with PFE all the time,since it's launch last year "Proflight" has come on leaps and bounds since it came on the market back in 98.

I actually prefer Proflight or now PFE to Radar Contact,quite simply because it has a lot more to offer and i can personally vouch for that.

As for waste of money,thats why RC went to a charity shop and i purchased PFE :D

Regards Dave

FDC Team Member

PFE Beta Tester