Malaga Changes Being Made?

Niggsy

Im a frequent visitor of Malaga airport in spain, and after visiting Malaga in April, things have changed since the Aerosoft one was made.

1)The "No entry" sign isn't just a yellow sign next to the taxiway, its printed on the tarmac.

2) the Parking spaces spread out to the end of the runway.

3) Buliding work, making the new terminal.

4)theres a bigger gap in bettween the terminal and The building next to teh cargo area. (within that space is the building work.

Any sign of these changes being made? :)

Im revisiting Malaga in June, if you wish i could take a few pictures?

Or if you don't understand my points, i will post a picture of where the updates are.

Thanks ;)

Im a frequent visitor of Malaga airport in spain, and after visiting Malaga in April, things have changed since the Aerosoft one was made.

1)The "No entry" sign isn't just a yellow sign next to the taxiway, its printed on the tarmac.

2) the Parking spaces spread out to the end of the runway.

3) Buliding work, making the new terminal.

4)theres a bigger gap in bettween the terminal and The building next to teh cargo area. (within that space is the building work.

Any sign of these changes being made? :)

Im revisiting Malaga in June, if you wish i could take a few pictures?

Or if you don't understand my points, i will post a picture of where the updates are.

Thanks ;)

I fly to Malaga almost every week and Im understand you about these things, maybe we will se a LEMG scenery update next year or so... :unsure:

I fly to Malaga almost every week and Im understand you about these things, maybe we will se a LEMD scenery update next year or so... :unsure:

You Mean LEMG? LEMD is Madrid :P

Anyway, Malaga airport does look pretty messy at the moment, with the construction work and all.

You Mean LEMG? LEMD is Madrid :P

Anyway, Malaga airport does look pretty messy at the moment, with the construction work and all.

Ops! Sorry mate, LEMG! :P

Hello Folks,

Most airports are done to a certain time frame, usually what they were like at the time of development.

As airports change make minor changes frequently I would assume, it wouldn't be feasible for developers to keep adding updates eveytime one was made.

Major changes normally come in the shape of a brand new scenery.

Hello Folks,

Most airports are done to a certain time frame, usually what they were like at the time of development.

As airports change make minor changes frequently I would assume, it wouldn't be feasible for developers to keep adding updates eveytime one was made.

Major changes normally come in the shape of a brand new scenery.

I hope so... in the future there will be online updates (automatically) for our add-ons, without download it manually.