Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Mtx V5.1b

zl2bmh

Hello fellow simmers.

I don't know fair go. I have intalled MTX v5.1b for a third time just in case I missed something in the install, but it is always the same result aeroplanes on the ground but absolutely nothing in the air either coming or going, absolutely nil, nothing, zilch. I have printed out everything that can be printed, read them and re-read them, again nothing.

Can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong, what is it I missed, I would be so grateful if someone can tell the the answer.

Warm regards,

Jim.

Hello fellow simmers.

I don't know fair go. I have intalled MTX v5.1b for a third time just in case I missed something in the install, but it is always the same result aeroplanes on the ground but absolutely nothing in the air either coming or going, absolutely nil, nothing, zilch. I have printed out everything that can be printed, read them and re-read them, again nothing.

Can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong, what is it I missed, I would be so grateful if someone can tell the the answer.

Warm regards,

Jim.

Be patient. You seem to come from FS9 traffic and expect FSX to be just the same. It isn't. When the aircraft in FSX are scheduled to depart, they enter the preflight phase. This may take quite a time, if you have the airport ground traffic enabled. One the things that will happen is that the fuel truck will come to the aircraft, it will not go to push back before the fuel truck comes. If as example now you have the ground traffic at reuced density, it may be your airport has only one fuel truck left, which may lead to departure delays of up to 40 minutes.

Also, those aircraft that should have left more than very few minutes ago are already warped away by FSX.

If you want immediate action, put the ground traffic density to 0 - or just wait until the AI pilots have done their check lists and fueled.