Catering Truck Runs Over Loading Platform

Like I've said before, I am loving AES. I only see one small problem that I am having now with the visuals.

When AES first kicks in (this is at KSEA) they bring baggage loading platforms and move them to the service doors on my Captain Sim 757-200 Block F.

Then when I call for the catering trucks, the truck that goes to the front uses a different service door, but the catering truck that goes to the rear service door, where the baggage loading platform is, runs over the platform and raises up the catering box trailer to the door while being all tangled with the platform.

It is not a big problem at all, but it doesn't make for a very pretty or realistic screenshot. :unsure:

I just thought if there is some way to fix it, it would be nice.

• Developer

Hi,

is it possible, that the door 3 (direct behind wing) is not "used" to be serviced and more or less only a emergency exit? In this case, deactivate this door in AEShelp, so that the servicetruck will use door 4 instead.

That could very well be. I'll try it and see. Captain Sim is calling it a service door in the interface, with emergency exits above the wings, but it could be that that extra back service door is mixing up the program. Captain Sim's 757 has a lot of working exits. I'll just go ahead and deactivate that one. I didn't think of that easy fix. :)

Thank you,

Bob

That could very well be. I'll try it and see. Captain Sim is calling it a service door in the interface, with emergency exits above the wings, but it could be that that extra back service door is mixing up the program. Captain Sim's 757 has a lot of working exits. I'll just go ahead and deactivate that one. I didn't think of that easy fix. :)

Thank you,

Bob

Hello Bob I myself disable that behind the wing door alot in some aircraft.

That worked Cesar. It looks good now. I can see what it is. When you disable the doors, those become the ones that the catering trucks go to. When the doors are enabled, the loading platforms go to them. If they all are enabled, then both the platform and the catering truck go to them.

Thank you,

Bob

That worked Cesar. It looks good now. I can see what it is. When you disable the doors, those become the ones that the catering trucks go to. When the doors are enabled, the loading platforms go to them. If they all are enabled, then both the platform and the catering truck go to them.

Thank you,

Bob

Hi Bob its funny you say your dads name is also your middle name hehe my fathers first name is cesar too just like mine, and was also his father too, way too many lol I'm glade you got everything working great :) aes is really fun and makes the airports have some life too them and I cant wait till oliver adds more stuff too it. :)