SAM GROUND SERVICES DOES NOT WORK WITH TOLISS A320 NEO

I have a Toliss A320NEO and it is one of the aircraft I fly most, I recently purchased ground services and realized that it is not compatible with the aircraft, is there any solution for this? update?

Please login to display this image.

You should post this in the English Forum for X-Plane, this is the German Forum.

Maybe I can help you. I suppose you are flying XP12 and as far as I know SAM Ground Service will not work in XP12 and there is not yet an Update for now. 

Regards Reiner C.

• Developer

By the product page it should work with XP12... I will try to get some information about the Toliss and missing configuration, maybe this can be fixed.

• Developer

I'm trying to create the missing configuration and contacted ToLiss to help me out on this as I don't own the aircraft myself. So please be patient, I think we can solve this issue and create the missing configuration file.

If there are other aircrafts also reporting this message please tell us, it seems we can add the aircraft definitions to SAM if the plugin does not ship compatible ones already.

• Developer

I managed to create some configuration files but now I need some users, who own the ToLiss A320NEO to test the results and maybe help optimizing if needed.

Installation:

• Download attached zip file
  • Copy all files "A320-NEO-ToLissX.xml" numbered from 1 to 4 into folder "X-Plane 12\Resources\plugins\SAM\aircraft"

I hope this is leading into the right direction.

🙂

SAM_Config_ToLiss_A320NEO.zip

• Like 1

Hello,

I just tested your config with the A320neo by ToLiss at gate #346 at LEMD and believe it or not... it works!! The jetway is connected to the A/C when launching the plane at the gate at LEMD and it disconnects automatically when turning on the beacon lights. 

You are a savior. I often grumbled at the faulty SAM integration with the ToLiss a320neo (such a magnificent A/C by the way as all ToLiss A/C's >>> definitely the best sim A/C's on the whole market).

Many thanks for this. I hope I will get the opportunity to test this at other airports soon.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Developer

Well... I really works as it is? And there is no glitching or something looking weird? I thought it has to be adjusted as I just dialed in some values provide by ToLiss and hoped it would be a good start.

If it works fine I can send the files to ToLiss so they can possibly ship them with their Aircraft. In the end this is not ToLiss' fault as SAM usually ships with proper config files but as long as it is not maintained by anyone someone else has to create these files.

Perhaps we should wait until I have the opportunity to test it on other flights or airports. But at LEMD I didn’t notice any glitching or something else going askew. 

We all know that SAM does not unfortunately provide any maintenance for their plugin. Luckily we have passionate people more involved than they are. 

• Developer

I'm trying my best to get these SAM issues fixed as good as possible until there is a solution for the plugin itself.

🙂