Conflict Aes Intelscene Tri-star With Cloud9 Klax & Eham

I have the payware Perfect Flight Tri-Star L10-11 installed in FS2004, with AES Intelscene,at every airport the AES works fine for this aircraft apart from Cloud9 KLAX & EHAM.

I get the message "Aircraft not reconised". Other aircraft with AES Intelscene at these airports do not have this problem.

Do anyone know why this is and if there is a solution.

Christiaan

• Developer

Hi,

in KLAX it can not work, because the is no AES Support available, but I see no reason, why it should not work in EHAM, as long as others will work there.

Thanks for your reply

Got a answer from Cloud9, apparently their ADDON MANAGER does not reconise this aircraft, which is a pity as I am not the only one with this older but no less fantastic aircraft.

At KLAX & EHAM I now use the vehicles and stairs which come with the Tri-Star.

Christiaan

• Developer

Hi,

but, when you use AES in EHAM with this aircraft, the CLOUD9 Addon Manager don't need to regionize your Aircraft anymore, because all features are handled by AES (Safegates and Jetways). The AddonManager of Cloud9 is only needed to use the Scenery internal Features, when you don't use AES there (like in KLAX until AES is available there, maybe)