Aerosoft VDGS Driver errors (missing DLLs) on startup of MSFS

FSAddict

Good morning guys,

after fresh reinstallation MSFS on a fresh installed Windows 11 computer there are error messages on startup of MSFS (screenshots)

What did I do?

- I installed - via Aerosoft One – one of the Aerosoft Airport Addons (i.e. EDDB Berlin Brandenburg)

- the three dependencies VDGS Model Library, Data Exchange Modul und VDGS Driver where installed automatically

To solve the issue I have – as advised in this forum – deinstalled and reinstalled the dependent module several times.

In my Community folder (D:\MSFS\Community) there are all three 3 links oft he module folders linked.

My Exe.xml: see attachement

My Windows is installed on C:\

My „Community folder“: D:\MSFS\Community (another M.2)

My „Aerosoft One Library“: D:\Aerosoft One Library

I looked up my Windows system folder and did not find the two missing dlls mentioned in the error messages:

- MSVCP140.dll : In folders C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SYSWOW64 there are just MSVCP 60.dll, MSVCP110_win.dll, MSVCP140_clr0400.dll - but not the missing one

- VCRUNTIME140.dll: In folders C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SYSWOW64 there are just VCRUNTIME140_1_clr0400.dll and VCRUNTIME140_clr0400.dll - but not the missing one

My system:

Windows 11 pro 23H2 64 Bit

Pleas help! I am so keen to fly 🙂

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The missing files are part of Microsofts Visual C++ 2015. And obviously they are missing on your system. Via the attached link you should be able to install the missing libraries.

https://learn.microsoft.com/de-DE/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170#visual-studio-2015-2017-2019-and-2022