Aerosoft One not installing

SatchBoss

I recently un-installed Aerosoft One and Aerosoft files/folders/purchased products for MSFS (removed all add-ons from other publishers too). Attempting a fresh clean install as I was troubleshooting why MSFS was slow. 

I cannot re-install Aerosoft One client to download purchased products again. 

I have searched for possible causes and fixes and seems the main cause might be A/V settings. I tried this changed MS Defender settings to turn off A/V and Firewall and excluded 'download' folder & Aerosoft One App from the MS Defender scan. I have download the client from your website again but when I try to launch the App I see the spinning circle and nothing opens. (see screenshot)

Task Manager shows multiple Aerosoft One Process happening at once (see screenshot)

Shortcut Icon appears on desktop with MS Security Badge warning. (see screenshot). 

I have tried multiple times to uninstall and reinstall and also run deep scan in between each attempt using MS Defender and also McAfee Total Protection. Note: I am not a fan of McAfee but I have a subscription so I used it for an additional scan and then removed McAfee.

I'm not sure what else to do. Advice and assistance would be much appreciated. 

I have a text log file in my local 'AppData/Roaming/Aerosoft One' folder that contains lots of recent info as I un-install and re-install that that I don't understand. I can share with tech support if required.

Please login to display this image.