Honeycomb bravo throttle not able to set thrust only reverse thrust on Level Up 737

Hello, I recently got the Honeycomb Bravo throttle, but there is a problem with it I cant "un-toggle" the reverse thrust it seems to be stuck in reverse mode, it doesnt do it in any other planes and I am using the zibo 737 profile. It is very annoying as the 737 is my favorite aircraft. Upfront thanks for any help.

• Aerosoft

"Yes" means that you will check or does it mean there is something related to the reversers is assigned in the simulator itself ?

• Aerosoft

Can you post a video showing the Bravo being moved and the response in the simulator on screen at the same time ?
(Just post on Youtube.)

(And a very basic question : If you use the ZIBO profile, I suppose you also use the ZIBO addon, right ?)

I'm using the LevelUp, its esentially the same thing, but when I try it in the ZIBO it doesnt work either, ane levelup is just working on ZIBO so its just a reskin of zibo cause as far as I know the systems are the same. This is the video: https://www.veed.io/view/2c91177d-396b-429f-9617-08d7424e8d2c?sharingWidget=true&panel=share