Transfering Aes Credits

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hi,

from where do you want to transfer credits to the new Madrid? There was no support for any old Madrid versions, so there is nothing to transfer.

Hi,

from where do you want to transfer credits to the new Madrid? There was no support for any old Madrid versions, so there is nothing to transfer.

Correct. My mistake.

Hello, i have the same question but would like to take credits from one airport and assign them to madrid instead, is that possible?

Hello, i have the same question but would like to take credits from one airport and assign them to madrid instead, is that possible?

No that is not possible!

• Developer

Correct, that makes no sense:

You have used AES on the other airport for longer time, now you what to give it back? That's the same as when you go to your car dealer after one your and say him, here you have my car, give me the new models instead. Sorry.