NDP Charts Login Screen

AnZi

I bought the NDP Charts app for 5€ in the App Store but now I'm sitting in front of a login screen with some serial code and I don't know what to do next.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Dominik, it took slightly longer than I anticipated because it was weird (and weekend). This app should have been free, And we simply do not know why the price was changed. We simply have no record of that, and we are asking Apple if there was some change being done on their side.

I think you have two options; you can either have Apple refund it, or I offer you one month of subscription (around $10 worth) for free. 

• Like 1

Hey, Thanks for the nice answer and the nice support I would then take a month fie free cards. It is also otherwise no problem you can make it maybe so that you can also buy NDP via the app.

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, Dominik Sievers said:

Hey, Thanks for the nice answer and the nice support I would then take a month fie free cards. It is also otherwise no problem you can make it maybe so that you can also buy NDP via the app.

Drop me a mail at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com, and I'll sort it out for you. 
Sorry for the issue, was all rather silly.