The box version installer does not use the DVD 3

Hi Heinz,

installing the dvd's from the boxed version, it uses all but dvd 3 that doesn't request it.

I provide more information:

- I did not have previous version of X-Plane 12 installed because delete it.

- On the same hard drive used to install X-Plane 12 I also have X-Plane 11installed.

- I installed all the world zones.

- The simulator works correctly although there are some planes that do not turn correctly during taxiing. Concretamente Lancair Evolution, Cirrus SR22.  This situation may be some bugs in the simulator.

The question is: It does not ask for Dvd 3 during the installation of the  dvd's? Do you know why or is it my mistake?

Greetings

Hello Heinz

I have already used the recommended installer using the link, and it has scanned all the files. Everything correct and update all.

The lancair planes above all continue to give  problems during taxiing on the runway. Turn left and to turn right you have to apply the right brake, that if it responds well. It is not a pedal configuration problerm because other planes work correctly.

Regarding the question of DVD 3, do you know why it is not requested during the installation?

Greetings

Hello Heinz,

according to a simulation forum, the default Lancair in X-Plane 12 is simulated as in real life. Your taxi is quite responsive and the brakes and little power are used.  If you try it, you will see how sensitive it is.

The mystery of DVD 3 is still active.

Greetings