CockpitSimulator Bridge v. 2023.1.3. not working - library files extraction failed

Hello, 

I received my Cockpit Master MCP and EFIS units today. I´m running Windows 11 and the bridge with admin rights. It won´t open, because "the library files extraction failed". Any ideas??

Thank you in advance.

Ingo 

No problem! I downloaded the software via the link on Aerosofts product page of the MCP. 

I‘m not running any anti-virus software other than ms defender. 

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

Did you follow the steps in this tutorial ?
(Especially the steps 1 to 5 - It also explains the administrator mode to run applications)

The software you advised me to use only supports the cdu in MSFS, not the mcp or efis. 

By the way, I also contacted info@cockpit-simulator.com for help. 

• Aerosoft

Please send me a screenshot of the folder where the file is downloaded. (The screenshot must show the file as it has been downloaded)

• Aerosoft

This is just the system warning you this is an executable file and therefore potentially dangerous as executable files can contain malicious code.

Of course this isn't the case here.

Just execute the file once downloaded. 

I just received an email from cockpit simulator with the bridge version 2023.1.3 attached as a .zip file instead of an .exe file. Unzipped the file, now everything is working!!!

So it’s not a windows issue after all. 

• Thanks 1

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.