Just some feedback / gratitude

mikkel

Would just like to express my sincere respect for Aerosoft. It's almost always a joy to buy products from this company. I don't 100% of the time agree on some of the pragmatism, like static ships in the North Sea, or some lack of interest to perfect aircraft systems; but overall high quality support, products and a very well run forum. Deepest respect of Mathijs Kok way of communication and overall atmosphere in the forum. That the company brings continuity to this hoppy, is also something that cannot be taken for granted. Looking forward to what Aerosoft will bring to the marked in 2023, and the continued updates of current products. Thank you.

• Like 1

• Aerosoft

That is very kind of you.

Keep in mind I am just the guy who posts the things, I am in no way responsible for any of the actual work. I often find it hard to show things in my posts that I know one of our people have worked on for months. That is why you will find me naming the people who work in our teams. They should get the kudo's. I am the manager of some of those teams and for 95% of a development that means my job is to keep them happy and productive. They tell me what they need and I scramble to provide. The remaining 5% is when we are very close to release and I and screaming to get files. Mostly to be ignored totally.

Support means a lot to us. It is basically marketing/advertisement. Aerosoft average customer has 7 of our products. 90% of those customers contacted us in some way or form.

• Upvote 1