keys not working

hi i thought ill write this again because it seems that the treat has been lost due to the new forum i have been trying to use the pmdg 737-700 on aes airport when trying to use the airport i go to the stand and the engines go off and the chock go on and the steps and belt loader b ut then i try to the aes keys and they dont work if u got any ideas please could u get back to me thanks martin griffin

yes i tryed that and that and its still not doing anything but also it says that the person will says brake and that not happening and ive checked the other addons and they dont use hot keys just feq change

• Developer

??? What did the person say?

Please explain step by step, what you are doing, when you park the aircraft.

hi

i go to say palma airport and go to a a stand and the man at the end of the stand and he leads me on the stand so i move onto the stand untill he says stop then i apply the brakes and he waves me to cut the engines so i cut the engines and he coem towards the front wheel and chockes and the whell and he say chock in place and the steps come onto the plane and the beltloader there as well then i tryed to go ctrl swift w and press f2 and nothing happens, but what it says on the help it says that the man will say to release the brakes but i dont he it so that

just wondering is it that you just press f1 f2 etc and is it the f1 f2 keys at the top of the keyboard or is it that you press f on the keys and the number 1 and 2 and so on

martin

• Developer

Hi,

1.) The Functionkey (F1-F9) are correct, not F+1

2.) When you have stop and the "Blocks in position" Message was coming and the Jetways and/or stairs are in place, you can open the AES position menu with shift-ctrl-w. So far it seams to work, based on your description.

When the window is open, you see several options you can choice:

F1 Start deboarding (deboarding sound in cockpit, busses when you are at a apron position)

F2 Request Catering (Catering trucks move to your aircraft)

F3 Fuel (Fueltruck is coming, but the deboarding-if selected- must be finish before you see the truck)

F4 Cleaning (Cleaning is coming, but the deboarding-if selected- must be finish before you see the truck)

F5 Boarding (boarding sound in cockpit, busses when you are at a apron position, cleaning/fuel must be finished before -if selected-)

When you then want to start your flight, then press

F6 Prepare position for departure

Then all services will end and you get the commands to start engine or you can select the pushback direction.

When all is gone, then you get the message to release the brakes and the push will start.

When you press F2, NO release brakes message will come, never. Please read the relnote_eng.pdf (from end to start) to get all infos, which are newer then the manuel. The manuel has not all feature, only in combination with the release notes. The manuel was not updated in ever release change.

• Developer

As long as the transparent AES window is open on the screen, the F1-F9 keys are used by AES and not as defined in FS. When this window is closed (or not open), the F1-F9 keys are used as defined in FS.

• Developer

When the window is open at you see F1 - o - deboarding and you press F1 key, the it change to F1 - X - deboarding. The same behind F2,F3,F4 and F5

ok this isnt happening so i might try to uninstall all addon and try then i have click om the aes box and tryed to use it there incase its not working in the fs screen also do u have to be in the flight deck to make aes work

• Developer

You see the AES window (with the F1-o-...) and when you press F1 Key (the key beside ESC) the F1-o-... will not change to F1-X-...., correct?

Did the window close, when you press F9?

• Developer

Then you maybe have another tool/addon installed, which blocks the Keypress, so that the Vistamare modul don't see that you press the key. Do you have any other programms runing in the background and is the FS Window the active one, when you press the key.

hi i was wondering how to found the addons or tollbar on flight sim which folder to look for

please

i tryed to phone you support office today but got no answer, is that where you work and maybe i can try to phone you and get help on aes

thanks for understanding my error and sorry for going on this error i just cant get it to work

thanks again

martin

• Developer

No, a traffic tool will not deal with keys, so that will it not be. It could be a tool, which also react to F-Keys, like Planning tools or maybe a addon aircraft (in this case, it will work with default aircrafts). Maybe a wrong configured FSUIPC could also be a problem.

But, you are the only one with this problem at the moment, so it is not a general problem and hard to find from here.