Honeycomb Plugins menu

The Top Bar menu in X-Plane, Plugins>Honeycomb>, what is it used for and when do you use it? Could someone please elaborate on the following:  

Plugins>Honeycomb>Reload All Bindings 

Plugins>Honeycomb>BFC_Throttle>Reload Bindings

Plugins>Honeycomb>BFC_Throttle>Show Bindings

I've clicked on the Show Bindings, but see nothing. All that changes is the next time you go to BFC_Throttle, it says Hide Bindings. Everytime I start a new flight in X-Plane I get the little pop-up box that states: AFCBridge/BFC_Throttle           Reloaded 35 binding(s) successfully from GLOBAL profile 'Default_Throttle'. as seen in the fifth picture below.

I'm having limited success with responsiveness out of the Bravo Throttle Quadrant. Any info on configuring this device would be appreciated.

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 4:01 AM, chokahoss said:

Any info on configuring this device would be appreciated.

Hi @chokahoss

I did learn a lot by watching the tutorial videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJaraNet/videos

There are no videos (yet) for v2.200 of the Configurator with that latest version having several changes. But mostly the videos should get you going and help with the use of that tool.

Cheers

TinkerNZ

Archived