737ng 600-700

Trigger2010

hi i got the 737ng and am trying to fly out of luton airport on a 737 700 but when i try to take off i run out of runway i have tryed to to take off with flaps at 10 and the stabs at auto but still cant get off the ground am trying to found the tram to change that but cant found it please could you tell me what am doing wrong many thanks

martin

p.s sorry if you got more than one forms as i had i probs with the web site

many thanks

martin hayes grffin

Did you check your maximum take off weight (MTOW) also?

Make sure your fuel is in the units you are using eg: Kg or Lbs is one that caught me out once. Presuming it is the pmdg bird.

Regards

Rob

For take-off you need to trim up. The amount of trim depends on your take off weight but if you just want to try it, use say 4 or 5 units nose up and see if it helps.

Regards

Rob

Hi Martin

The trim setting is just to the side of the throttle levers. If you turn off the Num lock on the keybooard you can use the number 1 key to increase trim and number 7 key to reduce it. Try to keep your trim within the green band for take off. Also remember to turn the Num Lock back on after setting.

Hope this helps.

Rob

hi all

thats working fine now thanks for you help

just wondering if you might have aes

becasue i keys isnt working when trying to get the push bck and caters thanks

martin

Hi Martin.

Just a suggestion but perhaps re-install AES and see if things are ok then. Maybe a file got corrupted and is causing the problem.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

hi i got one more thing am try to fly epwa to eggw warsaw to luton and i have set the fuel but when i fly the plane uses the centre fuel and i use all the the fuel and ive changed the crossfeed to make it long ways and it still feeds off the the centre cage and i run out of fuel is there a way to get it to take fuel off the wing tanks

Thanks martin

hi pmdg 600-700

hi i got one more thing am try to fly epwa to eggw warsaw to luton and i have set the fuel but when i fly the plane uses the centre fuel and i use all the the fuel and ive changed the crossfeed to make it long ways and it still feeds off the the centre cage and i run out of fuel is there a way to get it to take fuel off the wing tanks

Thanks martin