Commuter Airliners- FMC

William Sambrook

Shaun,

Hi, the foregoing is whilst in FS9. I put the mouse pointer over the FMC panel in the main panel which should bring up the Main FMC panel. The FMC works on my Laptop which runs under Vista, while the Desktop runs under XP. (I hate Vista though loadctimes are rubbish.

Regards

Sam Sambrook (S-o-T)

Hello Sam,

Yes mine to also shows the FMC when using the clickspot.

If you check the View Instruments panel in the drop down menu does it then show up. Shift+!! whatever the FMC panel is. I cant recall off hand as I have something else running right now.

Shaun,

Hi. I am back at home and have just tried to reinstall Commuter Airliners.

When the install routine gets to "C:Program Files Microsoft Games FS9Flightone Software737FMCA319_FMC.exe"

I get the message "the following error occured - access denied

(0 x 5)

I cannot get the FMC to display.

I have the program on my laptop and copied the above file from my laptop to my desktop. When I press copy, the FMCicon appears and then disappears.

The FMC's for the other aircraft work.

Any ideas?

Regards

Sam :?:

There are two ways to solve this problem:

a) Do NOT install FS in C:Program Files - OK, this only makes sense if you do a new installation anyway

B) Grant "Full Access" rights to the user group "Everybody" in the Properties window for C:Program Files (or C:Program Files (x86) if you use Vista 64)