ASUpdater question

Hello,

I purchased MSFS direct with Microsoft Store a year ago and have used Store to upgrade when necessary. Having just installed Honeycomb Bravo, I found the lights did not work....common issue, I'm told.  Searching the web, I stumbled blindly and finally found a solution.

But, amongst all my 'downloads', I have ASUpdater on my screen and I don't know why I installed it.

Can someone kindly advise me if I can safely uninstall this program without impacting an MSFS or associated add-ons?

A screenshot is attached.

Thanks for any assistance

HV

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The ASUpdater was automatically installed when you installed the Honeycomb software. The pupose of the ASUpdater is to provide you with updates for the installed add-ons. Of course it does not handle software bought via the MS Marketplace.

So no need to uninstall it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived