CRJ 550/700/900/100 engines shutoff undesired

Ricardo R Teixeira

Does anyone here has experience any problem involving Aerosoft CRJ models and G1000-Nxi distributed on msfs2020 market place ?  Despite not direct use by CRJ, when I have this NXi mod installed, the CRJ fails during flights (both engines turned off during flight, without no action by my side) or, after first flight fail, the engines do not start anymore, either I prepare another new flight; N2 keep around 25%. To solve this issue, the unique way was reinstall all  CRJ model, without NXi installed. 
I've already try removing all files from community folder, reinstalled the CRJ planes; reinstalled MSFS2020 full program; my last try was removing the Garmin 1000 NXi (freely distributed on msfs2020 market place). 
Thanks for any correlation with previously occurrences, involving another situations; I'm really a bit frustrated for not use this excellent avionic tool (G1000 Nxi) on other flights, but I love fly on CRJ. 

I posted this topic on Discord Working Title Simulations, and the response was: "There was previously an issue where NXi could cause GPS problems on future flights with other avionics the same sim session. Otherwise, the CRJ and the NXi shouldn't have any conflicts: one uses WASM, and one uses JS, and the NXi doesn't ever touch anything related to engines or live in the same code area as the CRJ.

• Deputy Sheriffs

From the topic header: "Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that."

• Herman locked this topic

Archived