Importing Files into Xplane Config

Greetings.   Let me start by saying I'm a newbie.   Just received my new Bravo Throttle Quadrant yesterday.   How does one import configuration files into Xplane 11.   I downloaded .jason files from here specific to the PC-12 but wondering what I need to do from their or where to put those files in the Xplane directory.   Any help would be much appreciated.   

Thanks In Advance.

Norm

• Aerosoft

Hi Norm and welcome to our forums.

You have to download the Honeycomb Configurator software suitable for your simulator and platform from here. With that you can import the profiles from our download section. On this channel there are some videos detailing the proceedings with the Honeycomb Configurator. In addition there are also some sticky posts from Heinz at the top of this forum that should get you started.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Norm

You have to verify that you're IOS is compatible with Honeycomb Bravo Throttle APP.

In my case my Mac System 10.14.6 Mojave  is not compatible

so I never was able to import Profiles

Mac users need too upgrade to 10.15 Version

spent days trying too figured out and make it work unfortunately wasting time

I'm going too update to Catalina hoping not to have problems with XPLANE

Happy Flying..!!

Victor Delgado

Archived