Airport suggestions

Airlifter

Hello Oliver,

May I dare to do the following suggestions for airports that I would love to see AES supported? :lol:

- FlightScenery Providence. After Portland, it would be great to see this other FlightScenery product also AES enabled.

- FranceVFR recently released Riviera JetSet, which brings very nice renditions of Nice and Cannes airport.

- Upcomming FSDreamTeam Chicago O'Hare.

Thanks for your time and all the efforts you made. AES is one of the prime reasons I'm sticking with FS9 for the time being.

Best regards,

Frank

Mathijs- As always, it is FAR more effective to go via the scenery designers if you want an airport covered by AES. If you ask us we need to contact the developers (and many are not very responsive or reluctant to hand over code we need). If you contact them and ask them to support AES it saves us a lot of time and makes a possible coverage a lot more probable. Keep in mind that it is totally impossible to cover an airport with AES without solid help from the developer. We need access to their scenery source.

Hope that helps!