Cheyenne Registration

Pilot53

Hi, I have bought the cheyenne from simmarket but when I try to register using the code they have given me and my email address i get an error saying the information is not correct. I have tried in xp and vista.

Hello Pilot53,

Its best to copy and paste the e-mail address and serial key from the order page into the installer when asked as the are both case and spelling sensitive.

Example if my account e-mail was Shaunaerosoft@aol.com then entering shaunaerosoft@aol.com into the installer would fail.

If you still have problems please send the serial key to me at info@aerosoft-shop.com mentioning this thread so I can check it out for you and if necessary issue you a new one..

I've a question that fits here prolly. I've bought the Do-27 many months ago at Simmarket. I'd like to register at here so I've all my addons from Aerosoft and 3rd party published by Aerosoft at one place and can get updates at one place. Is it possible to add a Simmarket product to a user account of Aerosoft? Thanks for the help.

Hello Pilot53,

I replied to your e-mail.

I'm afraid that products bought at Simmarket cant be added to user accounts at www.aerosoft.com byut I believe that updates can be obtained there if you register your download products first.